Skills that I learned
Ok. What have I learned during this last six months were:
That each day by doing something ( this may be small or little) others in the world may appreciate this and when you do something like this you fell really good inside because by helping others you also help you're self realise that you live in a great world.
I also learned that there is always going to be people that are ready to help you like when I came hear I thought that I would be the weird one and nobody would like me but then every body helped me and I felt very good and comfortable to be with those people.
I learned that even if you don't like something or someone you always have to see the positive part because when bad things have happened to me I always thought of the bad things but then I found one or two good things that gave me the power to go and continue living not caring about the bad but only about the good.
Handling
Some of the time many of my challenges as a student, as a daugther, as a sister and as a friend have failed. But I think that the most important part of all my challenges has been the effort I put into them. For example when I came hear I thought that it was going to be very difficult but then when I tried to not be shy I got lots of friends and I'm very happy about it.
Y also promised that I would help more my parents and thought for me it's very tough I did every thing they told if I was to go away because we were doing the moving I strangled to go even thought I didn't want to. Then when I came back home my mom kissed me hard and that made me proud.As a sister I try every day hard not to scream my brother chases me around the house with a kitchen knife saying he is going to kill me( I know he is crazy)... but jet am not very good at it.
Contribution
I think that as long as I have been hear I think I have respected every child and it religion, country, thoughts...ect. I also think that I have been honest with my own work by not coping anyone by saying the true...ect I think that I have been very kind to all the kids and I have tried that other kids didn't feel left out and if we saw that the other children had a problem we tried to help him or her. I think that the only that I have to improve on is responsibility because some times I forget or loose thing and I should look after my things better.
Goals for a better year
For my next year I want to try to reach this goals:
-To to my work with more effort
-To be more responsible.
The seem pretty easy but its pretty hard . To do my work with more effort is as simple as to study a little more and watch my spellings.And to be more responsible I just have to look after my thins more and better.
martes, 12 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario