domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

Family Holidays!

I could only resume my holidays with one word: fantastic!
I had a wonder full time with my family. And if I had to chose I would have to chose I would choose the day that we had a family lunch just so that we all got together after all of these 3 months.
So my older cousin organised every thing.
At first we were told that some people were going to be missing, we were really sad and my mom was mad at them and telling them of. my Auntie ( we stayed at her house) also said that they were very irresponsible people and that for an opportunitie that we were together how could they not come. We were really sad. And my mom was even angry.But any way what could we do the lunch was tomorrow. But I was surprised at the fact that other day we just went to this costume shop and ower cousin ( Diego) didn't let us go inside with him and when he came back to the car and we ask what did he do he replied"Non of your bisness". This really shocked me, he never talked to me like that. Any way I was really excited. I went to sleep exited. The next day I quickly eat my breakfast and when up to see what I was going to where, this was a difficult task therefor I have so many clothes. In the end I decided to wear white and black shirt with one of my favorite black skirts. I really liked my outfit. The Restaurant was at only 10 minutes from home though we arrived when everyone was there. we went up the stairs and right into the room in which we had all ready done some other lunches in. But... there was no-one in only one of those camera umbrellas. I look back, did I mis something? All of a sudden everybody shouts
"WELCOME!" and the flashes from a camera start lighting. They were all wearing a Christmas hat. It was wonderful. I count them all...35...36...37 and 38!
"You're all hear!" I shouted with extream happiness.
"Well , that's what you call a surprise!" they replied.
"I like the surprise" I said , and I really did. We huged every one and said hi, it had been such a long time with out seeing them.
I gave a special super-hug to Andrea the daughter of my oldest cousin ( the one that had organised every thing), I hadn't seen her in a really long time. You could consider us like twin sisters , I loved her lot's!
"The food is hear" the waiter said.
And we all sat to eat. We had a wonderful lunch: Spanish meat. After a while I looked around and thought"theres someone missing... It's Uncle Julio!".My favorite uncle was missing... " He must be in the toilet" I thought and I continued eating.
"Ho,ho, ho!" I looked around what was that sad imitation of Santa Claus? It was my uncle dressed up as Santa Claus! It was hilarious!
" I have some presents! " he announced, and all the little kids went to him. He sat on a chair and started to give each present to every one of us ( even the big ones). Wouldn't I get a present?
All of a sudden he started
" Gloria, Gloria I think ..." " A little present for a little girl" I went to him he handed over to me a pink and purple present that said my name on it I said thanks and opened it. It was a scarf that looked like a hand.
" Its a hugging scarf, for that when you feel sad you can hug you're self and you can feel our love". I looked at it like if it was gold. I started criying. " Don't you like it?" they asked
" I'm going to miss you so much" I sniffed. Every body came and gave me a big hug. " Were going to miss you to!".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario